Herbed Chickpea CrackersFrom jo_jo_ba 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mix all dry ingredients together well.
- Begin stirring in water one tablespoon at a time. When the dough can be formed into a ball, you have added enough water.
- Knead the dough several times to distribute the ingredients, and then roll it in plastic wrap and let rest 15-20 minutes.
- Dust your work area and rolling pin well with the gluten-free flour.
- Divide dough in half, put half on the floured surface, and sprinkle the top with flour.
- Roll it out extremely thin, and cut it into 1" squares.
- Place crackers on a non-stick cookie sheet and repeat with other half of dough.
- Prick each cracker once or twice with a fork.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then turn off oven and allow them to cool inside.
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating3 people
Thank you for a wonderful recipe! I also love that you included the calorie/nutrition facts.soupshell in Peoria loved it
Health Food Junkies423 members
On A Budget559 members
Foodies That Follow WWs48 members
Make Your Ingredients222 members
Comfort Foods775 members
Gluten Free No Wheat240 members
Eat Light Healthy457 members
Weight Watchers282 members