Triple Chocolate CookiesFrom zena824 5 years ago
- 2 1/2 cups confectioners sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder shopping list
- 3 tablespoons all purpose flour shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 4 egg whites shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1 cup pecans, toasted, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate pieces shopping list
- 1/2 cup white vanilla baking chips shopping list
How to make it
- Line baking sheets with aluminum foil; lightly coat with nonstick cooking spray.
- Sift 1 cup confectioners sugar, cocoa, flour and salt into a bowl.
- Beat egg whites in bowl until foamy.
- Add remaining confectioners sugar and vanilla; beat 1 minute to soft peaks.
- Add sifted cocoa mixture; beat 1 minute, until well blended.
- Stir in pecans, chocolate and vanilla pieces.
- Drop by tablespoons onto prepared sheets, spacing 1 inch apart.
- Sift lightly with confectioners sugar if desired.
- Let stand for 30 minutes.
- Bake in 325 degree oven for 15 minutes or until cookie is puffed and crackled, but still soft in center.
- Cool on sheets 10 minutes.
- Remove to racks to cool.
- 2 1/2 dozen
The Cookzena824 Somewhere, USA, AR
The Rating5 people
Saved Zena..This is a winner.ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
Speechless, YUM. Another great post, got my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
These sound delicious and airy! The chocolates and pecans added in has got to be a great combination! I will definitely have to try these right away =Dshandy in Port Orchard loved it