Chili Stuffed Poblano PeppersFrom dixiediner 9 years ago
- 1 pound lean ground beef shopping list
- 4 large poblano peppers shopping list
- 1 can (15 ounces) chili seasoned beans shopping list
- 1 can (14 1/2) chili style chucky tomatoes, undrained shopping list
- 1 tablespoon Mexican (Adobo) seasoning shopping list
- 2/3 cup shredded mexican cheese blend or Montery Jack Cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat broiler. Bring 2 quarts water to a boil in a 3 qt. saucepan
- Cook ground beef in large nonstick skillet over medium high heat 5 to 6 minutes or until no longer pink.
- While meat is cooking, cut peppers, in half lengthwise; remove stems and seeds. Add 4 pepper halves to boiling water; cook 3 minutes or until bright green and slightly softened. Remove; drain upside down on plate. Repeat with remaining 4 halves. Set aside.
- Add beans, tomatoes and Mexican seasoning to ground beef. Cook and stir over medium high heat 5 minutes or until mixture thickens slightly.
- Arrange peppers, cut side up, in 13 x 9 inch baking dish. Divide chili mixture evenly among peppers; top with cheese. Broil 6 inches from heat 1 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve immediately.
The Cookdixiediner MS
The Rating4 people
sounds greatcheryilyn in Salem loved it
This Chili Stuffed Poblano Peppers is a great recipe for the pepper lover that I am.
Michaeltrigger in loved it