Whole Wheat Pizza Dough With BeerFrom deedeec 8 years ago
- 1 cup beer (see note) or water shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 2 Tbsp sugar shopping list
- 1 Tbsp garlic herb Mrs Dash shopping list
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour + a little extra shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup whole wheat flour shopping list
- 2 tsp dry active yeast (or one little package) shopping list
- cornmeal - enough to sprinkle on baking pan... shopping list
How to make it
- Place all ingredients in bread machine in order listed.
- Set on "Dough" setting
- When complete, punch down, divide in 2 for two round pizzas or use all of it for one pizza on a rectangular baking stone or jelly roll pan.
- Sprinkle a little cornmeal in baking stone or pizza pans.
- Roll out dough. Transfer to stone/pan.
- Top according to tastes.
- Preheat oven 425 degree F. When hot, place in oven and bake 12-15 minutes. Sides should lift and center shouldn't be doughy.
- Note: I made this with Guiness once. My husband had a heart attack that I'd "wasted" a Guiness in a recipe. It did taste very good though. However, any cheap beer really works just fine.