Abigail Van Burens Pecan PieFrom henrie 9 years ago
- 1 cup white corn syrup shopping list
- 1 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1/3 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine -- melted shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 3 eggs -- slightly beaten shopping list
- 1 pie shell (9 inch size) shopping list
- 1 cup whole pecans -- shelled shopping list
How to make it
- Combine corn syrup, brown sugar, salt, butter or margarine (melted), and vanilla.
- Mix well. Add slightly beaten eggs. Pour into unbaked 9-in. pie shell.
- Sprinkle shelled whole pecans over all.
- Bake in preheated 350F oven for approximately 45 minutes.
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating6 people
My boyfriend has this recipe and he bakes them on Thanksgiving. It is so delicious.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Yum... a southern tradition and classic.wolfpackjack in Raleigh loved it
This is nearly like I make my pecan pie but this one sounds great we have twelve paper shell pecan trees around our house so we have the fresh pecans love them any way that they can be fixed. Thanks for this good recipesilverqueen in Albany loved it