Kraft Praline Cheese CakeFrom zena824 9 years ago
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs shopping list
- 3 tablespoons sugar shopping list
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups dark brown sugar, packed shopping list
- 2 tablespoons flour shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla shopping list
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans shopping list
- 3 8 oz packages cream cheese, softened shopping list
- maple syrup shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine crumbs, sugar and butter; press onton bottom of 9 inch spring form pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Increase oven temp to 450 degrees.
- Combine softened cream cheese, sugar and flour, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Blend in vanilla; stir in nuts.
- Pour mixture over crust.
- Bake at 450 degrees 10 minutes; reduce heat to 250 degrees and continue baking 30 minutes.
- Loosen cake from rim of pan; cool before removing rim of pan.
- Brush with maple syrup and garnish with pecan halves.