Chicken Breast With Pea Pods And MushroomsFrom pudgy47 7 years ago
- 3 large chicken breasts, skinned and boned shopping list
- salt and freshly ground pepper to taste shopping list
- cornstarch shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter shopping list
- 3/4 pound mushrooms, sliced shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, chopped shopping list
- 3/4 cup chicken broth shopping list
- 1 Tbs cornstarch shopping list
- 2/3 cup Mr. Boston Creme de Noyaux (almond liqueur) shopping list
- 1/2 tps. worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 package frozen pea pods, thawed shopping list
How to make it
- Cut chicken into 1/2- to 3/4- inch strips. Sprinkle with a little salt and freshly ground pepper; then roll strips in cornstarch. Shake off excess. Heat butter in a large skillet. When is starts to sizzle, add chicken, half at a time. Brown on all sides over fairly high heat. Remove to plate.
- Add mushrooms ande garlic to skillet adding more butter, if necessary. Saute 5 minutes. Mix chicken broth with 1 Tbs. cornstarch; stir mixture into skillet. Bring to boil. Stir in Mr. Boston Creme de Noyaux, Worcestershire sauce and pea pods. Return chicken to skillet; bring again. Cover and simmer 3 to 5 minutes or until chicken and pea pods are tender. Serve with rice.
The Cookpudgy47 Las Vegas, NV
The Rating6 people
OMG....I really love this... This is great Pudge...Thanks..zena824 in Somewhere, USA loved it
I'm saving this to try soon. It sounds so delicious, hon - thanks so much!lunasea in Orlando loved it
Definitely a fine mix of flavors and would be good or even better the second day,thanks for a great recipe.
lechatnoir in loved it