Beef Stew For TwoFrom donman 5 years ago
- 1 ½ pounds lean beef cut for stewing (about 1 inch cubes) shopping list
- ½ pack Lipton Onion Soup Mix shopping list
- 2 10 ¼ oz cans of Campbell’s beef gravy shopping list
- 1 teaspoon onion powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon Donnie’s cajun seasoning Mix (or equivalent ingredients) (Recipe on my recipe page) shopping list
- 1 cup of water shopping list
- 3 quart Dutch oven (or equivalent oven safe pot) shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Dissolve the ½ pack Lipton Onion soup mix into the cup of water.
- Preheat the oven to 325 deg.
- Combine all of the ingredients, except the meat, into the Dutch oven.
- Mix and dissolve well then add the meat.
- Mix well again and bake covered for 1 hour.
- Remove from oven, stir well and bake covered for an additional hour.
- Remove and serve over white rice.
- If corn or peas are desired, open can, drain, add to pot, mix well and cook (covered) for 15 minutes longer (or until vegetable is warm).
The Cookdonman Hammond, LA
The Rating7 people
*wink* Great!pink in USA loved it
This will be great for my winter cooking list!tazoncaffeine in Laconia loved it
Five forks on this baby, donman! Thanks for sharing :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it