Tiger BrowniesFrom annieamie 8 years ago
How to make it
- Prepare a 13x9 inch pan by covering it with Release Aluminum foil.
- Combine the dry cake mix, oil and egg in a bowl, combining well.
- Take 2/3rds of the batter and press gently into the pan, making sure to get to the edges with the batter.
- Save the remaining 1/3rd of the batter.
- In a glass microwave-proof bowl, add the butter and the chips.
- Microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Remove from microwave and stir.
- Pour chocolate mixture directly over batter in cake pan, spreading evenly.
- With your hands, take about 2 TB of the remaining batter and roll between your fingertips, making as long of a roll of batter as possible. Your purpose is to make "strings" or "fingers" of the batter to place direclty over the chocolate.
- If you find it hard to make these fingers of dough or batter, just pat out lines of the batter with your hands and place over the chocolate until most of the chocolate is covered. The batter will spread during the baking.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes. The brownie mix should not be jiggly when removed from the oven. If it is, bake for five to 10 more minutes but do not let it burn!
- Cool and cut into small squares and serve!
- **For an excellent dessert option, cut the brownies into larger squares and serve with vanilla ice cream and chocolate syrup!