Jack N Coke Baked BeansFrom sparow64 6 years ago
- 1 pound ground chuck; OR 1 lb bacon, cut into 2 inch long pieces and browned and drained shopping list
- 2 (28-ounce) cans baked beans (or pork and beans) I prefer Bush's baked beans, original flavor shopping list
- 1 (16-ounce) jar salsa shopping list
- 1 onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 shot (3 tablespoons) Jack Daniel's whiskey shopping list
- 1 shot (3 tablespoons) Coca-Cola shopping list
- 3 - 5 T BBQ sauce shopping list
- Tabasco to taste shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a skillet over medium heat, brown the beef or bacon and drain.
- In a 2 1/2-quart baking dish, combine the browned beef, canned beans, salsa, onion, whiskey and cola.
- Add the BBQ sauce, Tabasco and salt and pepper to taste. Stir well, cover and bake for 2 hours, until the onions are translucent and the sauce is bubbly.
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating7 people
Beans, beans, forbidden fruit..Love 'em...:)wynnebaer in Dunnellon loved it
Yes indeed.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
Right On!!!! Love this recipe. Great post*pudgy47 in Las Vegas loved it
Grilling BBQing238 members
Bacon Natures Candy74 members
GROUND BEEF93 members
Chief Jons Grill Masters56 members
Man Food60 members
TRAILER PARK BRAWLERS49 members
Delicious Foods39 members
Summer Barbecue74 members
Coca Cola29 members
Vegetable Side Dishes58 members