Rosemary Chicken and Roasted VegetablesFrom coffeebean53 6 years ago
- 3 lb. whole broiler-fryer chickens shopping list
- 1 tbsp. butter or 1 tbsp. margarine shopping list
- 4 medium red potatoes , quartered shopping list
- 2 cups fresh or frozen whole baby carrots shopping list
- 2 stalks celery , cut into chunks shopping list
- 12 small white onions , peeled shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp. chopped fresh rosemary leaves shopping list
- or 0.5 tsp. dried rosemary leaves shopping list
- 1 cup Swanson® chicken broth shopping list
- 1/2 cup orange juice shopping list
How to make it
- BRUSH chicken with butter. Place chicken and vegetables in roasting pan. Sprinkle with
- rosemary. Mix broth and orange juice and pour half of broth mixture over all.
- ROAST at 375°F. for 1 hr.
- STIR vegetables. Add remaining broth mixture to pan. Roast 30 min. or until done.
The Cookcoffeebean53 Charlotte, NC
The Rating8 people
I just love everything about this recipe! I know that it is wonderful. I have a huge rosemary bush outside my door. Love the fresh rosemary...and the combination of orange juice. :)rosemaryblue in CollegeTown loved it
I love the flavors in this. Chicken and rosemary go so well together.trackwidow in Fort Atkinson loved it
Definitely comfort food....:)wynnebaer in Dunnellon loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!