Shrimp VermicelliFrom petunia97 8 years ago
- 1/2 cup butter ( I use diet butter) shopping list
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped shopping list
- 3/4 lb. fresh mushrooms, chopped or sliced shopping list
- You can use canned mushrooms also shopping list
- 2 cloves chopped garlic shopping list
- 1 lb. medium shrimp, peeled shopping list
- 8 oz. pkg of vermicelli noodles shopping list
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese ( I use reduced) shopping list
- creole seasoning, salt & pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Cook vermicelli according to pkg directions. Drain
- Melt butter in large skillet.
- Saute green onions, mushrooms and garlic until tender.
- Add raw shrimp and saute until pink and firm.
- Season to taste.
- Add cooked vermicelli to the skillet .
- Mix to coat well with the butter
- Add parmesan cheese and toss to mix.
- Cover and cook on very low just to heat for a few minutes
- This is delicious!
People Who Like This Dish 15
The Cookpetunia97 Gonzales, LA
The Rating3 people
Keep it up girl! Pam is going to LOVE this one :)donman in Hammond loved it
I made this tonight and WOW. Next time I might put more garlic but it was delicious and about the most flavor for the least amount of work I've ever encountered. Thanks for a great recipe!lindal34 in Vero Beach loved it
This recipe looks great, will go take some shrimp out of the freezer now !!!lara38 in Gulf Coast loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!