Shrimp VermicelliFrom petunia97 7 years ago
- 1/2 cup butter ( I use diet butter) shopping list
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped shopping list
- 3/4 lb. fresh mushrooms, chopped or sliced shopping list
- You can use canned mushrooms also shopping list
- 2 cloves chopped garlic shopping list
- 1 lb. medium shrimp, peeled shopping list
- 8 oz. pkg of vermicelli noodles shopping list
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese ( I use reduced) shopping list
- creole seasoning, salt & pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Cook vermicelli according to pkg directions. Drain
- Melt butter in large skillet.
- Saute green onions, mushrooms and garlic until tender.
- Add raw shrimp and saute until pink and firm.
- Season to taste.
- Add cooked vermicelli to the skillet .
- Mix to coat well with the butter
- Add parmesan cheese and toss to mix.
- Cover and cook on very low just to heat for a few minutes
- This is delicious!
People Who Like This Dish 15
The Cookpetunia97 Gonzales, LA
The Rating3 people
This recipe looks great, will go take some shrimp out of the freezer now !!!lara38 in Gulf Coast loved it
I made this tonight and WOW. Next time I might put more garlic but it was delicious and about the most flavor for the least amount of work I've ever encountered. Thanks for a great recipe!lindal34 in Vero Beach loved it
Keep it up girl! Pam is going to LOVE this one :)donman in Hammond loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!