Blueberry CakeFrom wdsdy 9 years ago
- 1 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 2 cups sugar shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 3 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon mace shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 2 cups blueberries shopping list
- 2 teaspoons sugar shopping list
- 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350-degrees F.
- Grease and flour a 10-inch tube pan or Bundt pan.
- Cream butter and 2 cups sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Combine 3 cups flour, baking powder, salt and mace; add to creamed mixture alternately with milk, beating well after each addition.
- Coat blueberries with remaining sugar and flour; fold into batter.
- Pour into prepared cake pan.
- Bake for 70 minutes, then test for doneness with toothpick inserted near center of cake.
- If not done, bake for 5 to 10 minutes more.
- When done, remove from oven and cool on rack for about 15 minutes, before moving to cake plate.
The Cookwdsdy GA
- Not added to any groups yet!