White Cheddar Scalloped Potatoes with HamFrom hottamale 7 years ago
- 1 med. onion; finely chopped shopping list
- 1/4c. butter; cubed shopping list
- 1/4c. flour shopping list
- 1t. dried parsley shopping list
- 1t. salt shopping list
- 1/2t. pepper shopping list
- 1/2t. dried thyme shopping list
- 3c. milk shopping list
- 1 can cream of celery soup shopping list
- 1c. sour cream shopping list
- 8c. potatoes; peeled & thinly sliced shopping list
- 3 &1/2c. cubed ham; cooked shopping list
- 2c. white cheddar cheese; shredded shopping list
How to make it
- Saute onion in butter until tender.
- Stir in next 5 ingredients.
- Gradually add milk. Bring to a boil. Cook & stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Stir in soup.
- Remove from heat. Stir in sour cream until blended.
- In lrg. bowl combine the potatoes & ham.
- In a greased 9x13" pan layer half of the potato mixture, cheese & white sauce. Repeat layers.
- Cover. Bake 375F 30 min.
- Uncover & bake 40-50 more or until potatoes are tender.