Sweet And Sour Chicken Crock Pot StyleFrom snowbird2002 7 years ago
- 1 pkg, chicken wings or drumettes or assorted chicken pieces whatever your preference is shopping list
- 1 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 1/2 cup vinegar shopping list
- 2 tbsp. ketchup shopping list
- 1 tsp soy sauce shopping list
- A few tsp of cornstarch & some water to thicken. shopping list
How to make it
- Mix brown sugar, water, vinegar, ketchup & soy sauce together in a bowl.
- Mix cornstarch with some water to form a paste and mix into the above mixture.
- Place chicken pieces in slow cooker.
- Pour sauce over chicken.
- Cook on low for about 6 hours.
- This is great served over plain boiled rice.
The Cooksnowbird2002 Wasaga Beach, CA
The Rating5 people
This sounds delicious. I love my crockpot. I'm saving this one. Thanks for the post.frankieanne in Ukiah loved it
This was delicious and smelled great! I put some sliced onion in it, too. I served it over rice and went back for more sauce for the rice that didn't have any. Good stuff. I'm keeping this recipe in the crock pot cookbook I made. Thank you.frankieanne in Ukiah loved it
Hi snowbird, Fabolous recipe, great share, keep more coming!! Amna.atariq123 in Rochester Hills loved it