Apple Pound CakeFrom becflower 5 years ago
- 1 1/2 c. cooking oil (Wesson) shopping list
- 2 c. sugar shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 3 c. flour shopping list
- 1 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 tsp. soda shopping list
- 2 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 3 lg. apples, cut into sm. pieces shopping list
- SAUCE FOR applE POUND CAKE: shopping list
- 1 stick butter shopping list
- 2 tsp. milk shopping list
- 1/2 c. light brown sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Combine the oil, sugar and eggs and beat for three minutes.
- Add flour, salt, soda and vanilla.
- Fold in apples.
- Bake in greased tube pan at 325 degrees for 1 hour and 20-30 minutes.
- Cool and pour on sauce.
- SAUCE FOR APPLE POUND CAKE:
- Cook all ingredients about 15 minutes. Pour on cake.
The Cookbecflower Sylva, NC
The Rating6 people
This is a great cake, I've made it but not with the sauce, will try it with that next time. Thanks so much for your post.henrie in Savannah loved it
Forgot to mention I add nuts and chocolate chips to my cake also. Yummiehenrie in Savannah loved it
Fantastic recipe. I love apple cakes ever since my mom made one from a recipe she got at the apple orchard she worked at in New Hampshire.coffeebean53 in Charlotte loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!