Layered Lemon DessertFrom ruskingirl 7 years ago
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup nuts, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 stick of butter, melted shopping list
- 1 cup powdered sugar shopping list
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 2 cups Cool Whip shopping list
- 2 packages instant lemon pudding shopping list
- 3 cups milk shopping list
- Cool Whip shopping list
- chopped nuts (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Combine first three ingredients and press in bottom of 13"x9" pan, bake in a 350 degree oven for 15 minutes. Cool.
- Combine the powdered sugar and cream cheese, mix well. Add the cool whip and pour over last layer, spread.
- Mix the pudding and milk until thick, pour over cream cheese layer.
- Top this with the cool whip and chopped nuts.
The Cookruskingirl Harrison Twp
The Rating4 people
Great one my friend..ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
Oh yeah, it is so good, got my 5shirleyoma in Cove loved it
I've eaten this and it is very good. Great post - thanks so much!lunasea in Orlando loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!