Layered Lemon DessertFrom ruskingirl 9 years ago
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup nuts, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 stick of butter, melted shopping list
- 1 cup powdered sugar shopping list
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 2 cups Cool Whip shopping list
- 2 packages instant lemon pudding shopping list
- 3 cups milk shopping list
- Cool Whip shopping list
- chopped nuts (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Combine first three ingredients and press in bottom of 13"x9" pan, bake in a 350 degree oven for 15 minutes. Cool.
- Combine the powdered sugar and cream cheese, mix well. Add the cool whip and pour over last layer, spread.
- Mix the pudding and milk until thick, pour over cream cheese layer.
- Top this with the cool whip and chopped nuts.
The Cookruskingirl Harrison Twp
The Rating4 people
I've eaten this and it is very good. Great post - thanks so much!lunasea in Orlando loved it
Oh yeah, it is so good, got my 5shirleyoma in Cove loved it
Great one my friend..ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!