GuacamoleFrom tippystclair 9 years ago
- 2 medium ripe avacados, seeded, peeled and cut up. shopping list
- 1 or 2 small tomatoes, chopped into small pieces (Optional) shopping list
- 1/2 small onion, chopped into small pieces shopping list
- 1 small red jalapeno, finely chopped with seeds removed (Optional) shopping list
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced (Optional) shopping list
- 1/4 tsp chili powder (Optional) shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp pepper (Optional) shopping list
How to make it
- In a mixing bowl smash the avacados with a fork or wooden spoon until you get the consistency you like (I like mine lumpy!).
- Add the remaining ingredients (ommiting the optional ones - your preference) and mix well.
- Serve immediately, or keep TIGHTLY COVERED in refrigerator until ready to serve.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cooktippystclair North Hollywood, GB
The Rating8 people
nice tippy 5 from me!mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
And me. Yum.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
Love it, I can't get enough Guac. Great post and a 5 from me.ruskingirl in Harrison Twp loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!