Copycat Olive Gardens Hot Artichoke and Spinach DipFrom divaliscious 5 years ago
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese shopping list
- 1 can 14 oz. artichoke hearts, drained, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup frozen spinach chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup romano cheese shopping list
- 1 clove Garlic, finely minced shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. dry basil shopping list
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese, grated shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. garlic salt shopping list
- Dash salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Allow cream cheese to come to room temperature.
- Cream together mayonnaise, parmesan, romano cheese, garlic, basil, and garlic salt. Mix well.
- Add the artichoke hearts and spinach and mix until blended.
- Store in a container and refrigerate until you are ready to use.
- Spray pie pan with Pam, pour in dip, and top with Mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes or until the top is browned.
- Olive Garden serves this up toasted bread or use your favorite cracker or tortilla chip.
The Cookdivaliscious Dutchess County, NY
The Rating7 people
Oh what a good recipe, got my 5, love this stuff.
It helps tremendously if you take care not to over handle (or work) your pie crust dough. The more you work it with your hands etc the LESS flakey it will be.henrie in Savannah loved it
My daughter makes this (one of the few things she can make), she got it from some southern (of course) cookbook. It is delish. Got my vote.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
I love this stuff and it is so addictive! Thanks Leah - you rock!lunasea in Orlando loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!