The Ultimate BurgerFrom dugger 7 years ago
- 1 1/2 pounds chuck roast, ground shopping list
- 1/4 cup mushroom, chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup sweet onion, chopped shopping list
- 4 Ounces cheese, shredded shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons A-1® steak sauce shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons Worchestishire Sauce shopping list
- salt, to taste shopping list
- pepper, to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Blend all ingredients by hand. Shape into 6 oz balls. Shape into patties about 4-1/2 inches in diameter by 3/4 inch thick.
- Press the center of the pattie down to about 1/2 inch to make a depression in the middle.
- Cook on medium hot fire to sear the surface quickly. If you have a high rack move burgers to it to bake out the interior. If not use indirect heat at one end of the grill.
- Serve immediately with favorite condiments!
The Cookdugger Crestwood (suburb Of Louisville), US
The Rating1 people
Sounds like a great burger to me. A must try in my book :)donman in Hammond loved it