Grammas Monkey BreadFrom gramma58 6 years ago
How to make it
- Cut each of the 10 biscuits per container into quarters
- Put sugar, brown sugar and cinnamon into a re-sealable plastic bag.
- Add biscuit pieces, seal and shake until coated.
- Using a nonstick Bundt pan or angel food cake pan, or one coated with nonstick cooking spray, I sprinkle in 1/2 cup of chopped pecans or wallnuts if using.
- Add the biscuit pieces in layers.
- Last, I sprinkle the remaining sugar mixture from the bag over the pieces and pour 1/2 cup melted butter over the biscuits.
- Bake at 350* for 30 minutes or until done.
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookgramma58 Chesterfield, MI
The Rating6 people
Ohhh, sounds so simple yet yummmy. Fun, can't wait to make it with my grandchildren. Oh yea, I don't have any yet. Angela......!ruskingirl in Harrison Twp loved it
Just made henrie's(another foodie) Land of Nod (was delish) which is similar but takes overnight to rise.. This is good too because it's Fast! yippeee!greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
Love this stuff. Got my vote.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!