Quick and Easy Chocolate MousseFrom debra47 6 years ago
How to make it
- Melt the semi-sweet chocolate morsels over hot (not boiling) water.
- Remove from heat.
- Add the egg yolks, one at a time.
- Beat well after each addition.
- Add water and beat until smooth.
- In a bowl, combine egg whites and salt.
- Beat until soft peaks form.
- Gradually beat in brown sugar and continue beating until stiff. peaks form.
- Gently fold in chocolate mixture.
- Chill in the refrigerator a couple of hours or until ready to serve.
- Makes 4 servings
People Who Like This Dish 18
The Cookdebra47 Fylde, GB
The Rating7 people
thanks Debra for a wonderful chocolate mousse using basic ingredients,and soooo quick and easy !!!
have a great day!!
Mumtazmumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it
Thank you Debra..So elegant!!ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
Yummmmm!uk2nyc in Milano, Italy loved it