Louisiana Crawfish FettuccineFrom cajunspices66 7 years ago
- 2 sticks of butter shopping list
- 2 large onion, finely chopped shopping list
- 2 cup green onions, finely chopped shopping list
- 2 green bell pepper, finely chopped shopping list
- 6 stalks celery, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- parsley shopping list
- 3 teaspoons of finely chopped jalepenos (less or more, depending on your taste, or you dont have to add at all) shopping list
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 pound peeled crawfish tails ( can use frozen crawfish) shopping list
- 1 large box of velvetta cheese shopping list
- 1 16 oz. half-and-half cream shopping list
- 2 teaspoons cajun seasoning shopping list
- 2 teaspoons cayenne pepper shopping list
- 2 to 2 1/2 boxes fettuccine pasta shopping list
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- THIS MAKES A LARGE ALUMINUM PAN FULL. THIS RECIPE IS FOR A LARGE CROWD. YOU CAN CUT THE RECIPE IN HALF TO SERVE AT HOME FOR YOUR FAMILY. shopping list
- THIS IS NOT THE PICTURE OF MINE, BUT SOMETHING SIMILAR TO MINE! shopping list
How to make it
- Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook onion, bell pepper, celery, and garlic in butter until onions are tender.
- Stir in flour, and cook for 5 to 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Stir in crawfish. Cover, and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes, stirring often.
- Stir in the velvetta cheese, half-and-half, Cajun seasonings, jalepeno peppers and cayenne pepper. Cover, and simmer for about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook pasta in boiling water for 8 to 10 minutes, or until done; drain.
- .Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Stir noodles into crawfish mixture; pour into prepared dish, and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 20 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
The Cookcajunspices66 Pineville, LA
The Rating6 people
sounds greatcheryilyn in Salem loved it
Great Recipe. Can't wait to try :)donman in Hammond loved it
OMG!!!! Fantastic recipe! I'd give you 100 forks if I could!meals4abby in Valders loved it