Louisiana Crawfish FettuccineFrom cajunspices66 5 years ago
- 2 sticks of butter shopping list
- 2 large onion, finely chopped shopping list
- 2 cup green onions, finely chopped shopping list
- 2 green bell pepper, finely chopped shopping list
- 6 stalks celery, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- parsley shopping list
- 3 teaspoons of finely chopped jalepenos (less or more, depending on your taste, or you dont have to add at all) shopping list
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 pound peeled crawfish tails ( can use frozen crawfish) shopping list
- 1 large box of velvetta cheese shopping list
- 1 16 oz. half-and-half cream shopping list
- 2 teaspoons cajun seasoning shopping list
- 2 teaspoons cayenne pepper shopping list
- 2 to 2 1/2 boxes fettuccine pasta shopping list
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- THIS MAKES A LARGE ALUMINUM PAN FULL. THIS RECIPE IS FOR A LARGE CROWD. YOU CAN CUT THE RECIPE IN HALF TO SERVE AT HOME FOR YOUR FAMILY. shopping list
- THIS IS NOT THE PICTURE OF MINE, BUT SOMETHING SIMILAR TO MINE! shopping list
How to make it
- Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook onion, bell pepper, celery, and garlic in butter until onions are tender.
- Stir in flour, and cook for 5 to 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Stir in crawfish. Cover, and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes, stirring often.
- Stir in the velvetta cheese, half-and-half, Cajun seasonings, jalepeno peppers and cayenne pepper. Cover, and simmer for about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook pasta in boiling water for 8 to 10 minutes, or until done; drain.
- .Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Stir noodles into crawfish mixture; pour into prepared dish, and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 20 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
People Who Like This Dish 33
The Cookcajunspices66 Pineville, LA
The Rating6 people
sounds greatcheryilyn in Salem loved it
Great Recipe. Can't wait to try :)donman in Hammond loved it
OMG!!!! Fantastic recipe! I'd give you 100 forks if I could!meals4abby in Valders loved it