Cake Mix CookiesFrom watkinsgal 9 years ago
- 1 box cake mix - any variety - I like devils food shopping list
- 1 cup oatmeal shopping list
- 1/2 cup oil shopping list
- 2 eggs slightly beaten shopping list
- 1 cup chocolate chips...peanut butter chips etc shopping list
- 1 tsp extract...vanilla, chocolate, hazelnut, raspberry etc shopping list
- optional: shopping list
- raisins, nuts, coconut, toffee, mini M&M's etc shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350
- in a large bowl combine all ingredients, blending well.
- If mixture is too stiff, add a little water, if too wet add more oatmeal.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake @ 350 8 to 10 minutes.
- These freeze well too!