Fiesta Egg Salad PocketsFrom ruskingirl 8 years ago
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and chopped shopping list
- 1 small tomato, seeded and chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onion shopping list
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green sweet pepper shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped pitted ripe olives shopping list
- 2 Tbl. snipped fresh cilantro shopping list
- 1/2 cup mayo or salad dressing shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. garlic salt shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. ground red pepper shopping list
- 2 whole wheat pita bread rounds, halved crosswise shopping list
- leaf lettuce shopping list
- 1 small avocado, seeded, peeled and sliced shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium bowl combine eggs, tomato, green onion, peeper, olives and cilantro.
- Combine mayo, garlic salt, and red pepper; add to egg mixture, mixing well.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours.
- To serve, line each pita half with lettuce; fill with avocado slices and egg salad mixture.
The Cookruskingirl Harrison Twp
The Rating5 people
Wonderful! Sounds delish! :)rosemaryblue in CollegeTown loved it
cheryilyn in Salem loved it
I would love this! I am always trying to do something besides deviled eggs or typical egg salad. Great recipe!gramma58 in Chesterfield loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!