Chinese BBQ Pork RibsFrom uk2nyc 7 years ago
- 1 lb pork ribs shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic shopping list
- 1/2 inch of ginger shopping list
- 2 tbs lite soy sauce shopping list
- 3 tbs of Hosin sauce shopping list
- 1 tbs of white wine vinegar shopping list
- 1 tbs of honey ( more if you like it sweeter) shopping list
- 1 tbs of sweet and sour sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Pulverize your garlic and ginger
- Cut each of your pork ribs in half or keep them as a rack
- MIx all the above ingredients together
- In a plastic bag marinate overnight ( tastes better)
- Heat up your BBQ on medium and when hot cook each side for about 15 mins.
- Turn your BBQ on high and cook the fleshy part for another 5 mins, till nice and crispy. ( I like it a little burnt)
- * Note: If you dont have a BBQ, put the ribs in a baking pan, cover with foil and cook on about 350 for 30-35 min. Then put under the broiler and crisp for another 5-10 min.
The Cookuk2nyc Milano, Italy, IT
The Rating12 people
Wow, these look great, Richard. And I like mine a little burnt too - so deliciious that way. Thanks for the great recipe!lunasea in Orlando loved it
This sounds like what I've been looking for. Printing it now! Thanks for the great post.cabincrazyone in Duluth loved it
I have these bad boys in the oven right now. I just took 'em out to check, and they taste fabulous.
Your oven time makes them rare, so I put them back in the oven for a while.
I can't wait. That early taste made me anxious!!cabincrazyone in Duluth loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!