Chicken SpagettiFrom dooley 9 years ago
- 4 boneless chicken breasts shopping list
- 1 can cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 can Rotel tomatoes shopping list
- 1 1lb Mexican velveeta shopping list
- 1 16oz. pkg. spagetti noodles shopping list
- lemon/pepper seasoning to taste shopping list
- Dried onion to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Boil chicken breast in water with dried onions, remove chicken and cool.
- add spagetti noodles to water chicken boiled in
- shred chicken while spagetti cooks.
- When noodles are done do not drain, the spagetti will have alittle water left ,not alot.
- add all other ingredients and chicken to pot
- Cook until Velveeta is melted and enjoy.
The Cookdooley Crossroads, TX
The Rating5 people
This sounds so great, can't wait to give it a try.taylorsue82 in Wapakoneta loved it
One of my favorites.......dixiediner in loved it
This sounds wonderful but I think I may try it with brown chicken gravy instead of cream of mushroom soup and cream of chicken soup. What do you think? :)donman in Hammond loved it