Poor Mans MealFrom janabeth 7 years ago
- 1 lb ground beef shopping list
- 2 tbsp worcestershire, more to taste shopping list
- 2 tbsp green onions, chopped shopping list
- 2 small potatoes, peeled and sliced or chopped shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups baby carrots shopping list
- 1 or 2 celery stalkes, cleaned and sliced up small shopping list
- 12 cherry or grape tomatoes shopping list
- 1 onion, chopped or sliced shopping list
- 4 pieces of 18 x 12 inch sheets of aluminum foil shopping list
- these are approximate, as I never actually used a measuring spoon shopping list
- 1 tbsp garlic powder shopping list
- 1 tbspn seasoned salt, or Tony Chacheres (cajun spice) shopping list
- a few more shakes of the seasoned salt or cajun spice shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix ground beef with worcestershire, green onions garlic powder and 1 tbspn seasoned salt or cajun spice. Form into 4 patties.
- Spray some cooking spray on each of the pieces of aluminum foil. Place the hamburger patty in the center of each.
- Cover your meat patty with some potatoes, carrots, tomatoes, celery and some onion. Sprinkle with some on the seasoned salt or cajun spice.
- Seal up the packets, leaving some room inside of them for the steam.
- Bake in the oven for about 40 to 45 minutes, until meat and veggies are all done. Throw packet on the plate with a cut in the foil. Enjoy!
The Cookjanabeth Grand Forks, ND
The Rating3 people
my daughters learned to make this at girl scout camp in a campfire. they made it for the family on the bbq they were so proud of themselves. everyone loved it.cheryilyn in Salem loved it
A 5 for me to. Sounds really good :)donman in Hammond loved it
This sounds great, bookmarking it and a 5 from me ;)hayleesgrandma in Waldron loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!