Soft And Chewy Chocolate DropsFrom desertgal 6 years ago
- cookies shopping list
- 4 squares BAKER’S unsweetened baking chocolate shopping list
- 3/4 cup (1-1/2 sticks) butter shopping list
- 2 cups sugar shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 2-1/2 cups flour shopping list
- glaze shopping list
- 1 tub (8 oz.) Cool Whip whipped topping (Do not thaw.) shopping list
- 6 squares BAKER’S Semi-Sweet baking chocolate shopping list
How to make it
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Microwave unsweetened chocolate and butter in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 2 min. or until butter is melted. Stir until chocolate is completely melted. Add sugar; mix well. Blend in eggs and vanilla. Add flour; mix well. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour or until dough is easy to handle.
- SHAPE dough into 1-inch balls; place, 2 inches apart, on lightly greased baking sheets.
- BAKE 8 min. or just until set. (Do not over bake.) Let stand on baking sheet 1 min.; transfer to wire racks. Cool completely.
- PLACE frozen whipped topping and semi-sweet chocolate in microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 1-1/2 min. or until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is shiny and smooth, stirring after 1 min. Let stand 15 min. to thicken. Spread over cookies. Let stand until glaze is set.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookdesertgal Billings, MT
- Not added to any groups yet!