Low-carb Peanut Butter PieFrom jones2888 9 years ago
How to make it
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy. Mix in splenda and peanut butter. Slowly add the 1/2 cup fluid cream, mix in well. Whip remaining 1 cup cream until stiff. Fold whipped cream into peanut butter mixture. Pour into 9-inch springform* pan.
- Sprinkle with chopped peanuts. Freeze until firm.
- *You may use a 9-inch pie or cake pan, but it is easier to serve after removing the ring from the springform pan.
- Calories: 322, total fat 32g, sat fat 16g, carb 5mg, protein 7g
- You can also use a 9-inch graham cracker crust, or one made from sugar free graham crackers and melted butter
The Cookjones2888 Columbus, OH
The Rating4 people
Hi there! Is Slenda like Splenda? This sounds good! I always need the low carb recipes. Thanks for sharing. Jettjett2whit in Union City loved it
I am a pb lover....yummy!!jett2whit in Union City loved it
Thanks for this recipe!jencathen in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!