Roast Beef And Blue Cheese SandwichFrom mystic_river1 9 years ago
- red onion thinly sliced shopping list
- ripe tomato thinly sliced shopping list
- red leaf lettuce shopping list
- Kraft horseradish sauce shopping list
- 1 onion roll shopping list
- 1 tblesppoon mayo shopping list
- 1 1/2 tablespoons crumbled blue or gorgonzola cheese shopping list
- thin sliced roast beef shopping list
How to make it
- Mix 1 tablespoon mayonnaise with 1 ½ tablespoons crumbled blue cheese.
- Spread bottom half of a split onion roll or kaiser roll with cheese-mayo mixture.
- Spread top half of roll with Kraft horseradish sauce.
- Place several thin slices of roast beef over the blue cheese side.
- Top with thinly sliced red onion, ripe tomato slices and red leaf lettuce.
- Cover with remaining half of roll or slice of bread.
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating6 people
This looks great! Thanks for sharing. Happy Monday! :@)sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
Yes this sounds great, I love blue cheese also, bet it would be good done in my panini grill too. JM, you have my 5 also. Have a Blessed Evening!henrie in Savannah loved it
Hey JoyMarie, these look soooo yummy. I love roast beef and horseradish sandwiches, but you have kicked up big time with the addition of the blue cheese. Thanks.ruskingirl in Harrison Twp loved it