Easy Meatballs and Cheesy PotatoesFrom luvshk 9 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Stir the AuGratin potato mix together per the instructions except use a 13"x9" baking pan.
- Stir in meatballs, peas and green onion.
- Cook for 25 minutes then stir.
- Cook for another 10 minutes (make sure potatoes are done)
- **This would also be good with a little cheddar cheese sprinkled on top for the last 10 minutes of cooking.
The Cookluvshk Republic, MO
The Rating5 people
Now this is my idea of easy when busy... great..
Can I use frozen peas?linebb956 in La Feria loved it
looks good..putting meatballs on the g-list..
line..i would actually prefer frozen peas..love how they popmrtnzangel8 in SW loved it
Mmmmmm... I just gave your recipe a very deserving 5 fork rating. I took one look at the pics you posted and that did it for me. Who the heck gave you a low rating and why? This recipe looks awesome and thanks for sharing!peepers in loved it