Toffee Studded SnickerdoodlesFrom michellem 9 years ago
- 1 cup butter Crisco shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 3/4 cups flour shopping list
- 2 tsp cream of tartar shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 1/3 cups(8 ounce package) Heath toffee bits shopping list
- 1 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 3 tbsp sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 400*
- Beat butter crisco and sugar until fluffly.
- Add eggs; beat thorougly.
- Stir together flour, cream of tartar, baking soda, salt; add to butter mixture and blend.
- Stir in tofee bits.
- Stir together sugar and cinnamon in small bowl.
- Shape dough in balls; roll in sugar cinnamon mixture.
- Place on cookie sheet.
- Bake 9 to 11 min.
- Remove from oven and enjoy!
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookmichellem Idaho, ID
The Rating4 people
thanks Michelle for another great cookie recipe ,love the bits of toffee inside **********
have a blessed day,GF
Mumtazmumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it
YUM!!! Heath candy bars are wonderful! These are a definite "will do"!! Bake sale this weekend for the youth group at church. These will go over great....if they make it to the church!!
Jettjett2whit in Union City loved it
I love the hand grabbing the baked cookies photo- great post - definitely share your next recipe from the cookbook with us when you get the chance - oh and one dozen please , yes thanks!!divaliscious in Dutchess County loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!