Chewy Oatmeal Cookies with Butterscotch and Chocolat ChipsFrom ruskingirl 8 years ago
- 1 cup butter or margarine shopping list
- 1 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 3 cups rolled oats shopping list
- 1 6-oz. package (1 cup) semisweet chocolate pieces shopping list
- 1 cup butterscotch pieces shopping list
How to make it
- In a large mixing bowl, beat butter with an electric mixer on medium to high speed about 30 seconds or until softened. Add sugar and brown sugar. Beat until combined. Beat in the eggs and vanilla. Beat in flour, baking soda, and salt. Stir in the oats. Stir in chocolate and butterscotch pieces.
- Drop dough from a rounded teaspoon 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake in a 375 degree oven for 8 - 10 minutes or until golden brown. Remove cookies fsrom cookie sheet and cool on a wire rack.
- Makes about 50-60.
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookruskingirl Harrison Twp
The Rating3 people
Oh my goodness!! These sound so tasty! Our youth group is having a bake sale this Sunday. These would go over great. I might have to stash some off to the side for us.... =)
Jettjett2whit in Union City loved it
Mmmmmm, I love butterscoth morsels and with the addition of chocolate morsels and oatmeal you've got my 5 forks on this yummy cookie recipe. Thank you so much.peepers in loved it
Sounds like a cookie I would love! I'm bookmarking to try...thanks hon!lunasea in Orlando loved it