Vidalia Onion Chicken BakeFrom sparow64 8 years ago
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts shopping list
- seasoned Salt shopping list
- garlic pepper shopping list
- 4 T butter or margarine shopping list
- 1 cup vidalia onion salad dressing, or more to cover chicken shopping list
- 2 cups (marinated or water-packed) artichoke hearts shopping list
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives, drained shopping list
- 1 vidalia onion, sliced shopping list
- 2 roma tomatoes, sliced lengthwise shopping list
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- ** Can add 1 10 oz pkg frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Season both sides of chicken with seasoned salt and garlic pepper
- In a baking dish, place chicken in a single layer and top with onion slices, tomatoes, spinach, dressing, artichoke hearts and olives.
- Put 1 T of butter on top of each chicken breast
- Cover with dressing
- Sprinkle evenly with Parmesan.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until cooked through.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating5 people
I LOVE Vidalia onion Salad dressing and the way this casserole sounds with the chicken, tomatoes, parmesan cheese and artichoke hearts. All my favorite ingredients to cook with. Thank you. Can't wait to try.chihuahua in Sonoma County loved it
Another winner baby.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
Great post! Just glanced over your recipes for now(MUST get my laundry done!) but will spend more time soon. They look fabulous! Thanks for the recipe.Marciamao65 in Griffith loved it