Five Layer Cookie Bars-Gluten FreeFrom annieamie 6 years ago
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup of butter (1 stick), melted shopping list
- 2 cups of almond flour shopping list
- 1/2 chocolate chips shopping list
- 1/2 white chocolate chips shopping list
- 1/2 coconut shopping list
- 1 cup (or more) whole pecans or nuts of your choice shopping list
- **You can use butterscotch or peanut butter chips and any kind of chocolate chip you wish. Adding colorful candies for any holiday adds a nice flavor and crunch to the finished cookie bar. shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cover a jelly roll pan with Release aluminum foil leaving extra over the edges so that you can remove the cookie bar easily after its cooled.
- Pour the melted butter into your pan and sprinkle the pan well well with the almond flour evenly, covering the butter in the pan. If you feel you do not have enough coverage, add more almond flour.
- Sprinkle with the assorted chips and then the nuts.
- Pour the condensed milk directly over the chips and nuts, as evenly as possible.
- Sprinkle the coconut over the milk and add any other toppings of your choice.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until the coconut has lightly browned and the cookie looks set.
- Cool completely and then cut into bars.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookannieamie Los Angeles, US
The Rating1 people
you're on a roll.. thank you for another great recipepeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
Cookin Moms348 members
Cooking With Kids276 members
Bake Sale126 members
Chocoholics Anonymous153 members
Family Favorites138 members
The Holiday Dessert Table123 members
101 A Celiac Gluten Free Place170 members
Easter Favorites26 members
A Candy Jar95 members
A Passover Feast8 members