Egg Drop SoupFrom debra47 6 years ago
How to make it
- Bring the broth to a boil.
- Blend the cornstarch and water.
- Add to the broth slowly, stirring.
- When thickened, add the scallion.
- Stirring the soup rapidly, gradually add the beaten egg.
- Remove from the heat immediately and season with pepper.
People Who Like This Dish 53
The Cookdebra47 Fylde, GB
The Rating5 people
This is just amazing, I had no idea it was so easy.iore in Ithaca loved it
I just finished making the soup - it was fantastic! I got a cold and needed something warm and cozy and this did the trick! Thank you!divaliscious in Dutchess County loved it