Egg Drop SoupFrom debra47 9 years ago
How to make it
- Bring the broth to a boil.
- Blend the cornstarch and water.
- Add to the broth slowly, stirring.
- When thickened, add the scallion.
- Stirring the soup rapidly, gradually add the beaten egg.
- Remove from the heat immediately and season with pepper.
People Who Like This Dish 73
- Luisa1 Rancho Cucamonga, California
- reviews Anycity, Anystate
- NPMarie Magalia, CA
- Semigourmet53 Duluth, Georgia
- mommyluvs2cook Santa Fe, TX
- LindaLMT Ft Myers, FL
- nanny1291955 Douglasville, Ga.
- lumpygravy Nowhere, Us
- celloboe Where The Antelope Play, SC
- Good4U Perth, Canada
- Plus 63 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookdebra47 Fylde, GB
The Rating6 people
This is just amazing, I had no idea it was so easy.iore in Ithaca loved it
I just finished making the soup - it was fantastic! I got a cold and needed something warm and cozy and this did the trick! Thank you!divaliscious in Dutchess County loved it
Wonderful easy soup to make. Only changes I made were minor and that was I used 2 cups of chicken broth, 1 tsp. cornstarch and enough water to dissolve it, and added a few dashes of ground ginger. Perfect for 1 serving! Thanks Debra.LindaLMT in Ft Myers loved it