Coconut Cheesecake BarsFrom henrie 7 years ago
- 1 c graham cracker crumbs; about 12 squares shopping list
- 1/4 c finely chopped pecans shopping list
- 3 TB butter or margarine; melted shopping list
- 1 8 oz. cream cheese; softened shopping list
- 1/2 c sugar shopping list
- 1/4 c milk shopping list
- 1/2 c sweetened flaked coconut toasted shopping list
- 1 t vanilla extract shopping list
- 3 lg eggs shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 325 deg. F.
- Mix crumbs, pecans and melted butter or margarine Thoroughly. Press evenly in bottom of ungreased rectangular baking dish (11 X 7 X 1 1/2 Bake about 10 minutes or till set.
- Beat cream cheese till Creamy. Beat in sugar, milk, coconut and vanilla. Beat in eggs, one at a Time. Spread mixture over crust. Bake about 30 minutes or till center is Set.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours. Cut into 2 1/4 X 1 1/4 inch Bars. Refrigerate all leftovers.
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating5 people
Thanks for the share Henrie. I can't wait to make these. They sound so good, I also, gave you a 5.mrslynam in Ocala loved it
This sounds so good! I'll be making these tomorrow for sure! Bet they won't last an hour here! These are going on the buffet table with a few jelly beans on top.annieamie in Los Angeles loved it
I just wanted to say that I made these last night and they were a hit. My guests love them and I did too! There isn't one left, Henrie! This is a really great recipe and now a family favorite! Thank you so very much!annieamie in Los Angeles loved it