Chicken Fried ChickenFrom tnacndn 10 years ago
How to make it
- Place crackers in a large resealable plastic bag, seal bag and crush crackers until they are fine crumbs.
- Add flour, potato flakes, seasoned salt, and pepper to bag and mix well.
- Beat egg in a shallow dish or bowl; heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- One by one, dredge chicken pieces in beaten egg , then place in bag with crumb mixture, seal bag and shake to coat.
- Reduce heat to medium and cook coated chicken in skillet for 15 to 20 minutes, turning frequently, until golden brown and juices run clear.
People Who Like This Dish 33
The Cooktnacndn Jasper, TN
The Rating6 people
Cookin Moms348 members
Cooking Chicken203 members
Comfort Foods775 members
Back To Basics347 members
Southern Essentials226 members
Southern Cooks561 members
Good Down Home Southern Food196 members
Easy Tastebud Delights43 members
Five Or Fewer180 members
Family Favourites134 members