Peanut Butter BlossomsFrom cajunspices66 9 years ago
- 1/2 cup shortening shopping list
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter shopping list
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/3 cup packed light brown sugar shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 2 tablespoons milk shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- Granulated sugar shopping list
- 48 hershey kisses shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Beat shortening and peanut butter in large bowl until well blended. Add 1/3 cup granulated sugar and brown sugar; beat until fluffy. Add egg, milk and vanilla; beat well. Stir together flour, baking soda and salt; gradually beat into peanut butter mixture.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Roll in granulated sugar; place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Immediately press a chocolate kiss into center of each cookie; cookie will crack around edges. Remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely. About 4 dozen cookies
People Who Like This Dish 15
The Cookcajunspices66 Pineville, LA
The Rating6 people
I'll have another peanut butter blossom please! These are good!! Jettjett2whit in Union City loved it
One of my favorites! Thanks for the post.ruskingirl in Harrison Twp loved it
Gets a high 5 from me - I adore these beauties! They are soooo delicious - thanks so much...lunasea in Orlando loved it