Taiwan Cole SlawFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
- 1/2 cup green scallions shopping list
- 1 head Asian green cabbage shopping list
- 2 large carrots shopping list
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar shopping list
- 1/4 cup honey shopping list
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger shopping list
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 3 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds shopping list
How to make it
- Slice scallions, cabbage and carrot into a very thin julienne and place in a salad bowl.
- Reserve 1/2 of the scallions.
- In a small bowl combine mayonnaise, vinegar, honey, ginger and sesame oil until thoroughly mixed and pour over cabbage mixture.
- Sprinkle the top with sesame seeds and reserved scallions.