Christmas Corn CasseroleFrom zena824 9 years ago
- 1/2 onion, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter shopping list
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten shopping list
- 1 can creamed corn shopping list
- 1 can whole kernel corn, drained shopping list
- 1 box "jiffy" corn muffin mix shopping list
- 8 oz sour cream shopping list
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- milk shopping list
- paprika shopping list
How to make it
- Saute the onion and bell pepper in butter.
- Mix together the 2 eggs, 2 cans of corn and the corn muffin mix.
- Add the onions and peppers, and pour all into a 9/ 13 casserole dish.
- Mix the sour cream with a little milk and spread on top of casserole.
- Sprinkle cheese and paprika over all.
- Bake at 325 degreees for 45 minutes or until done.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookzena824 Somewhere, USA, AR
The Rating5 people
I make a very similar recipe, except I use Mexicorn and a Mexican cornbread mix. Last time I made it I put in a little fresh cilantro, and that was very good.sweetwords in Raleigh loved it
We're eating this tonight, and it is sssmooooth!sweetwords in Raleigh loved it
I have to try thishelewes in Newton loved it