Volcano Potatoe BakeFrom riverrat715 5 years ago
How to make it
- Make mashed potatoes ahead of time and set aside til cold (can be made the day before.
- Mound mashed potatoes on a greased baking sheet
- form a mountain type shape and scoop a nice well in the center
- mix cheese, eggs and butter and tabasco
- Spoon into crater
- Bake in a 450 degree oven about 15 to 20 minutes or until potatoes have browned and filling has erupted and runs down the sides.Kids love this and so do big kids
The Cookriverrat715 Small Town, WI
The Rating4 people
Oh, you got me now, you really got me with this one. I love the sound of this. Thanks for posting.danadooley in Singapore loved it
This is soo great! I will have to fix this!! Thanks for sharing.sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
Marvelous.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!