Classic Maurice SaladFrom marky90 9 years ago
- Dressing: shopping list
- 2t white vinegar shopping list
- 1 1/2 t lemon juice shopping list
- 1 1/2 t onion juice. ( or juice from 1 small onion) shopping list
- 1 1/2 t sugar shopping list
- 1 1/2 t Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1/2 t dry mustard shopping list
- 1 Cup Hellman's Mayonaise shopping list
- 2 Tbs Chopped parsley shopping list
- 1 hard cooked egg, diced shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
- Salad Ingredients: shopping list
- 14 Oz ham, cut into strips shopping list
- 14 oz turkey, cut into strips shopping list
- 14 oz swiss cheese, cut into strips shopping list
- 1/2 Cup slivered sweet gherkin pickles shopping list
- 1 Head iceberg lettuce lettuce-shredded shopping list
How to make it
- Combine the 6 dressing ingredients and stir to dissolve the sugar.
- Add remaining dressing ingredients and mix well.
- Chill dressing.
- Combine the ham, turkey, chesse and pickles together in large bowl.
- Toss together with the dressing.
- Divide lettuce among chilled plates, top with salad.
- Garnish with pimento olives (optional)
- Serve with Popovers and honey butter.
People Who Like This Dish 22
The Cookmarky90 Dearborn, MI
The Rating8 people
This sounds great. I'm saving it. Thank you.frankieanne in Somewhere loved it
Oh, now I remember the chopped salad in Cincinnati that was close to this and it was yummy. As well as the Hot Brown...my favorite part of visiting while Dad was with the Red's. Shillito's and Pogues department stores where all the ladies lunched. ...morenotyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
YUMMY and I missed it before..55555..FFF groupies!
hehehehe, I was gonna say 'Who tha heck is
Love yah!! :)lanacountry in Macon loved it