Home made ChocolateFrom chriesi 6 years ago
How to make it
- Mix sugar with cocoa, add water, rum and cook it until it starts to boil and sugar is melted.
- Stir in butter, milk powder, nuts (these you can roast).
- Mix all well and pour into a form where you put some foil before.
- After it is cool down cut in pieces and keep in silver foil.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookchriesi Zuerich, CH
The Rating4 people
Thanks Criesi, for a wonderful posting
just wondering what can i replace the rum with?
have a blessed day
Mumtazmumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it
OMG! You mean I can make my very own chocolate? *THUD*danadooley in Singapore loved it
May be I will sift some cocoa powder over each thin slice..This is a winner my friend!!ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!