Beef DipFrom gardener61 7 years ago
- 1 lb. ground beef shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped onions shopping list
- 1 clove minced garlic shopping list
- 1-8 oz. can tomato sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup ketchup shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano shopping list
- 1 teaspoon sugar shopping list
- 1-8 oz. package cream cheese shopping list
- 1/3 cup grated cheddar cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Cook together ground beef,onions and garlic.
- Drain meat and stir in remaining ingredients, except cheeses.
- Simmer 10 minutes and remove from heat.
- Add cheeses and stir.
- Serve warm with nacho chips or over pasta.
The Cookgardener61 Woolwich, ME
- Not added to any groups yet!