Easy Spaghetti CarbonaraFrom sean_mcgee 8 years ago
- 4 ounces of bacon (Preferably pancetta if you have it. Regular bacon will Do) shopping list
- One 16 oz. package of thin spaghetti or vermicelli (Angel Hair) pasta shopping list
- 3 cloves of garlic (minced or finely chopped) shopping list
- 1/2 of a Medium onion finely diced shopping list
- 2 eggs (beaten) shopping list
- salt and pepper to Taste. shopping list
How to make it
- Chop the bacon into small bite size pieces.
- Cook the bacon in a skillet (the bacon grease should be enough oil. If you need more oil, use Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
- Add the Diced Onion and the Garlic to the Bacon.
- Boil the Pasta.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat the eggs.
- Once Pasta is cooked, Drain.
- Immediately after the pasta is drained, toss with the two eggs, and Bacon Mixture. (The Hot Pasta and Hot Grease from the Bacon will cook the eggs.)
- Serve immediately.
The Cooksean_mcgee San Antonio, TX
The Rating7 people
Having this AGAIN Wednesday night... it is awesome and easy... Thanks Sean!linebb956 in La Feria loved it
Ohmigoodness, this is delicious.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!