Scotch-a-roosFrom blondie80 7 years ago
How to make it
- In large bowl, measure 5-6 cups (5 cups makes bars chewier) Rice Krispies and set aside.
- Combine syrup and sugar in a large saucepan and heat on stovetop until sugar is dissolved and mixture starts to bubble.
- Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter until creamy
- Stir mixture into the Rice Krispies/thoroughly combine.
- Spread evenly into 9 X 13 prepared pan
- In microwave-safe bowl combine chocolate chips and butterscotch chips and melt in microwave until smooth consistency.
- Spread chocolate evenly over krispies.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes to set
- Cut into desired squares and enjoy!!
The Cookblondie80 -Lake Villa, IL
The Rating5 people
I've had something similar to this and they were delicious. Can't wait to try your recipe. I'm bookmarking to try - thanks so much!lunasea in Orlando loved it
These sound great..Anything with peanut butter has my vote. Way to go!
Jettjett2whit in Union City loved it
Thanks for this recipe! I was trying to find a new munchie food to make for someone! This sounds just perfect! Love it!!!annieamie in Los Angeles loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!