Nanaemo BarsFrom berry 7 years ago
- 1/2 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 5 tbsp. cocoa shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 2 cups crackers crumbs, finely crushed shopping list
- 1 up coconut shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts shopping list
- _____________________________________________________ shopping list
- icing shopping list
- ¼ cup butter shopping list
- 3 tbsp. milk shopping list
- 2 tbsp. vanilla pudding mix shopping list
- 2 cups confectioners’sugar shopping list
- 4 sq. semisweet chocolate ( 4 0z) shopping list
- 1 tbsp. butter shopping list
How to make it
- Place softened butter, cocoa, sugar vanilla and egg in med. Bowl . Set bowl in pan of boiling water, stir well until butter has melted and mixture resembless a thin custard. Combine cracker crumbs, coconut and walnuts, blending well. Add to custard mixture. Pack evenly in 9x9x2”pan.
- Cream the 1/4 cup butter and milk Vich has been combined with powdered vanilla pudding mix; blend in powdered sugar.
- Spread over filling , chill at least 15 minutes in refrigerador. Melt semisweet chocolate with the 1 tbsp. butter, spread on the custard icing.
- Cut into squares and chill. wrap and store in the refrigerador.
The Cookberry Riverside, Ca
The Rating11 people
How delicious and beautiful. I'm saving your recipe to try very soon. Thanks so much!lunasea in Orlando loved it
Oh Oh Oh, you won my heart!! WOW... gotta make these! got my 5shirleyoma in Cove loved it
Oh! Be still my beating heart *GASP* My god those look absolutely luscious. I can barely contain myself lol Wanna lick my screen, really I do berry ;) How did those get their name and what does it mean? Oh God, gotta give those my 5. GORGEOUS!! Bookm...moredanadooley in Singapore loved it