Hanky PankysFrom marky90 6 years ago
- 2 loaves Pepperidge Farms Rye Party Rounds shopping list
- 2 lbs. Velveeta cheese (Yes, no substitutes) shopping list
- 1 lb. Jimmie Dean's sausage (any flavor but Maple) shopping list
- 1 lb ground beef shopping list
- 1 TBS Worchestershire Sauce shopping list
- 1 Tsp oregano shopping list
- Cherry tomato slices for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Brown the sausage and beef, drain.
- In a large non-stick skillet cube the Velveeta and cook on medium heat until it starts to melt with the meat in the pan.
- Add Oregano and Worchestershire sauce.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture is well blended.
- Put about 1 teaspoon of mixture on each slice of bread and place on a cookie sheet.
- Bake in pre-heated 350 degree oven for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly.
The Cookmarky90 Dearborn, MI
The Rating8 people
I can see where these would be an enjoyable appetizer.chihuahua in Sonoma County loved it
Oh now, you gotta know, I love Velveeta!!! I use it allot.. this sounds so good!! got my 5shirleyoma in Cove loved it
Now that song is rolling around in my head "My baby does the hanky panky" ... these sound great! I don't know how I missed this one!!jett2whit in Union City loved it